Indulging in our English Toffee begins as your teeth uncover the soft hand coated medium dark Belgian Chocolate, revealing the rich butter toffee base.
This classic best seller would not be complete without the sprinkling of fresh, locally roasted peanuts that begins with a crunch and ends with you begging for more!
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian
Made in our facility that processes Soy, Dairy, and Peanuts.
We do not use Tree nuts, Mustard, Sulphites, Seafood, Sesame, Eggs, nor Gluten in any of our products.
Where we come from:
Our candies are hand made with love in Strathmore, Alberta, Canada (2 hours away from Banff National Park and Lake Louise)
Shelf life, Storage and care information:
We guarantee a minimum 6 month shelf life from the date of shipping any of our products, as long as proper storage is maintained:
Temperature not to exceed 27°C while in transit. Optimal storage conditions: Dark, dry, 12°C - 20°C. When a destination is warm, we take extra precautions to preserve product quality with additional packaging options that reduce heat, including insulation, foil, and ice packs if necessary.
Any storage in direct sunlight is not recommended. We guarantee shelf life posted on the products if our customers ordered directly from us, and store the product as we recommend.
We are unable to guarantee shelf life for customers who purchase from our distribution partners due to circumstances of transit and storage being beyond our control once product is stored in another facility.
We want you to be happy. If any products arrive in less than optimal condition, please let us know immediately!
To process claims, we will need the following submitted within 3 business days of you receiving the product:
- A photo of the outside of the shipping box (to assess whether it was carrier fault)
- Clear Photos of the product in question
- Invoice #
- Lot# and Best by Date
- In some cases, we may require that the product be shipped back to us for further inspection. (empty bags/boxes are not eligible for refund)
Email your claim to: email@example.com for review. We will get back to you within a couple business days at the most.
- Product that has been eaten cannot be claimed for a refund.
- Product cannot be claimed for a refund if it has been in your facility or home for more than 3 business days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Product not purchased directly from us cannot be claimed for a refund (I.e. if you buy some from a store, and you want to return it, please talk to the store you purchased from)
Once your claim is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 7 days for this process to complete, once the claim has been submitted